Hire Order, Inc.
Lisa Sarasohn, CPO
303/544-0505 www.hire-order.com email@example.com
“IT’S A CLOSET, NOT A MUSEUM.”
THE KEEP/TOSS CHECK LIST
- Does it fit?
- Does the silhouette fit and flatter my body?
- Does this color or pattern work for me?
- Does it express who I am, authentically, do I feel like “me” in it?
- Does it project the image I want to portray? (esp. work clothes)
- Do I feel comfortable in this, physically and mentally?
- Did I buy it because it’s trendy, even though it doesn’t flatter me?
- When was the last time I wore it? (2 seasons)
- Is it totally out of style, no matter how much I love it?
- Am I keeping it because it might come back in style again? (Try on)
- Am I keeping this for sentimental reasons?
- Is this quality, or does it look cheap?
- Am I keeping it because it cost me a lot of money? Have you gotten your money’s worth by now? Or, was it an expensive mistake you feel too guilty to let go of?
- Wear: Is it worn out, pilled, shiny, threadbare, stained?
- Do I have an overabundance of weekend work/project/painting clothes?
- Is it an orphan– it doesn’t it go with anything else in my closet?
WILL I MISS IT?