Work with what you have, downsize your clutter! Our in-house gals in home decor will come to your home and do a complete redesign. Either one room or the whole house. Independent of Fabulous Finds, you will work directly with Brooke Courtley. Brooke is a graduate from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco with a BFA in Fashion Merchandising and Marketing. Contact Brooke at the store to schedule your redesign at 720-340-4152.
- Kathy’s Sewing and Alterations – Kathy Conway – Loveland CO 970-227-7849 or 970 635-0396 – She also makes quilts out of your children’s shirts etc
- Terry Blanchard: 303-772-3916
- Maria Allejandre: 303-702-9505
- Theresa Cordes: Seamstress, expert ladies and men’s tailoring. Specializing in hems, draperies, pillows, bridal, prom and formal wear. 303-746-6002
- Carolina’s Alterations – Louisville 303-664-9200
Area Rug Cleaning/Repairs
- Pristine Carpet Care, LLC – Dustless wood and laminate renewal in one day! Truck mounted carpet and furniture cleaning. The most thorough carpet cleaning ever…or it’s FREE! Since 1977 303-772-2199 – prestigecarpetcareboco.com
- Oriental and Navajo Rug Co. 927 Main Street, Longmont 303-772-7962 – Ask for Jason
- Christopher’s Clock Repair 720-210-7052 www.clockcareandrepair.com
- Beverly Green Personal Stylist/Image Consultant and Speaker 303-359-9490 www.bevgreen.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom Furniture Painting
- N’dangered Pieces – 950 Elgin Ave Longmont – 303-525-9727 – Specializes in painting and refinishing interesting furniture pieces to create a fabulous new look. Their store has a wonderful selection of jewelry and an eclectic array of collectibles
Elder Care Move Management/ Senior Moving Services
- Senior Care for Mom 303-845-1032 – Donna Koehler, Sr. Move Manager – email@example.com
- We will develop overall move plan
- Coordinate and supervise
- Moving Organize, sort, and downsize to prepare for move
- Prepare new home for arrival
- Dispose of unwanted items
- We are a full service Company and a member of NASMM
- Fabric Furnishings of Niwot – Wanda Gostling – Custom window treatments, Seat cushions, Headboards and Light upholstery firstname.lastname@example.org 303-526-6194
- Knute’s Restoration specializing in Lightning spray and Strip Paint a Varnish remover, general finishes and water based finishes. Chuck and Alice Greenman | 13518 County Rd 1 Longmont | 303-772-9693 | www.knutes.com
- JNO Cut Glass – Glass chip repair/grinding and gluing – John Treinen – 303-750-3803 – email@example.com 2571 S. Carson Way – Aurora, CO 80014
Simply the most fabulous facial out there! Judy passion is health aging and her practice is all about using non-invasive, state-of-the-art treatments and products that get results and all your true self and beauty to shine through. Call for a Free consultation 303-931-0503
- Chamberlain Coins and Collectibles – 385 Main Street, Longmont – 303-774-9661
- Niwot Jewelry and Gifts 303-652-1433 Owner: Jan 300 2nd Ave. Niwot 80544 Specializes in watch and jewelry repair, but also carries a fine selection of jewelry, watches, clocks and other unique gifts
The removal of your furniture is the purchaser’s or consignor’s responsibility. We have provided some options for you to call and work directly with the moving company of your choice. Fabulous Finds has no relationship with these companies and assumes no responsibility for your items once purchased or picked up.
- Cesar Retana –Top Choice Movers – small moves, big moves, commercial moves -303-709-1871
- Boulder Movers: 303-604-2007
- Klatt Moving & Storage 303-449-1960 $85.00/hr 2 hour minimum
- Main Street Movers 303-604-2007
- Craigs List Movers John 504-250-1965 $30.00 flat fee and $35.00/hr
- Your Friend with a truck and an extra friend Free or a 6 pack of beer!
- Truck rental at Home Depot $19.00/hr need your own two strong men.
- Budget Rental 303-776-7069 251 Collier Street – Cheap, need your own guys
Need a little help getting the clutter under control and your life organized? Call one of these gals for a professional consult and start living your life with more clarity and freedom!
- Create Space Organizing – At work, at home, or on-the-go, your time is valuable and Create Space Organizing helps you maximize it. With her experience in New York City on the design teams for Ralph Lauren and for Tory Burch, and as an event planner and lover of all things orderly, owner Marissa Jacobs will work with you to eliminate unnecessary clutter and implement effective and maintainable organizational systems. Whether you would like to define your personal style, get your wardrobe in order, make an efficient workspace, or organize your home, she’s got you covered.Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (303) 859-1734 to schedule your free one-hour consultation.
- Sofia Van Surksum 970-749-9620 – Sofia@natural-way.net
- Lisa Sarasohn 303-544-0505 – email@example.com
- Lucy Kelly – Joyful Surroundings LLC – Decluttering and Organizing – 303-926-4231 – also writes a monthly column the Longmont Times-Call on decluttering called Send it away Saturday
Other Consignment Stores to Visit
- Threads Consignment, Broomfield – Upscale current clothing, jewelry and accessories. – 1285 E 1st Ave. 120th & Sheridan (behind Old Chicago) – 303-469-3100
- Athena’s Closet – Plus size women’s clothing for size 14 and up – 303-997-4336
- N’Dangered Pieces Vintage – Buy and consign vintage art, jewelry, and furniture – 950 Elgin Ave Longmont – Next to FEDX in the Safeway Shopping Center.
- Rockin’ Robin’s – Vintage, western, and retro cool! – 124 2nd Ave. Niwot – 303-652-4144
- Treasures Upscale Consignment – www.treasuresupscaleconsignment.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
We love Treasures and we love people! Treasures is an upscale consignment shop locally owned, community minded offering Clothing for women and men, Accessories, home décor, handcrafts and much more. Our commitment is to help people to look and feel good from the inside out. We love designers and brand name labels from better department stores and boutiques, but we are always happy to review what you would like to consign. Our interest is to help to build and maintain a community shop where people can have a tea, make new friends, connect with others and support each other in a non-competitive way. We are located in Arapahoe and 95th and are open for sales and consigning, Monday – Friday 10- 6, Saturday 10-5 Come to visit and we’ll help you to find some treasures!
- Moss Rock Staging: Affordable staging for high end results. Contact: Christine Torres 720-320-1405 cell email@example.com
- Highlights the homes best features
- Creates a more polished lookclick here for more information
- Promotes a quicker home sale.
- Jennifer Tesone – Equity Colorado- Front Range – click here for more information
- The Sewing Fix – slip covers/pillows/general sewing – Dabney Moulton 303-319-3838 – 1258 Third Avenue Longmont – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black Diamond Upholstery: Upholstery you can afford! 2141 Hackberry Cir Longmont – Daniel Gomez 720-297-7011
- Michelle Brazier – Does a Fabulous job keeping up our website and marketing needs – iNetDesigns – 720-480-6759